DUE TO THE VOLUME OF REQUESTS WE GET, REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED 30 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT TO BE CONSIDERED
Friendship Brewing Company is grateful for the opportunity to provide donations to worthy causes throughout the county.
OUR 2021 CHARITABLE GOALS:
Focus on St. Charles and Lincoln Counties and most importantly the Wentzville city and surrounding areas.
Focus on charitable causes that serve the poor in our local region. Though we do donate to national charities from time to time our focus is on the people that live in the communities closest to us.
Focus on the causes/charities of regulars that support our brewery. A majority of our revenue comes from our brewery. If you are a frequent regular to our brewery, (generally this means you come to Friendship once a week and know several bartenders) please make sure to note this on your request.
We unfortunately do not donate to:
To events that are less than 30 days out.
To schools, (unless they serve at least 50% of students qualifying for federal free and reduced lunches)
To religious organizations
To sports teams
To parks/public facilities
To political parties/campaigns
That is unless 100% of the proceeds from your fundraiser go to help the poor, dis-advantaged or sick. Those are causes we feel obligated to help with and will do our best. We know that sucks, it may seem unfair and we know they are great contributors to our community but we have a limited budget for donations and do our best to make the most of it. Someday we hope we can contribute to every fundraising event but if we did that now we would not be able to stay in business and that would be bad for us and for the many charitable organizations that request our help.
In order to efficiently and fairly handle these requests, we have created a set of guidelines that all potential recipients of free beer/merchandise will need to follow.
1. All requests must be made via the form below. Calling us will do nothing, and paper mail is quite likely to be misplaced and email’s may just get lost in the mountain of emails we receive daily.
2. We will notify you as soon as possible if your request is approved. For requests more than 2 months or more away, we will consider your request when the event is around the corner rather than immediately. This allows us to budget between the many organizations requesting help.
3. Priority is given to requests made by customers who are regulars (generally noted as someone that comes into our pub at least once a week) in our pub and that knows our staff. We like to support those who support us and we can’t do it without you. These requests make up 80% of our donation budget. A lot of good people drink our beer and they have lots of charities that we love to support in return. THERE IS A LINE IN OUR DONATION REQUEST FORM FOR THIS INFORMATION.
4. All kegs require a $100 deposit upon pickup. Cash only.
5. We are only able to provide one donation to your organization or national organization in any 12 month period. We want to share the love! And beer!
6. Please understand that we are not able to fulfill all requests and that we are a growing business (with lots of debt too!) and in order to keep growing and providing delicious session beers to the thirsty masses, we must invest our funds wisely.We have a quarterly allotment and a yearly allotment. Once they are gone, we simply cannot make any more donations.
If you are still reading this and would like to make a request, please fill out the form below.
Please let us know who benefits from the services your organization provides.
Friendship Brewing Company focuses it's donations primarily on requests put forth by organizations and persons that serve the poor, disadvantaged or sick in our local communities.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND, AS A SMALL LOCAL BUSINESS, WE ARE UNABLE TO DONATE
TO ORGANIZATIONS, CAUSES OR FUNDRAISERS THAT RAISE MONEY FOR ORGANIZATIONS WHOSE MISSION IS OUTSIDE OF AREAS IN WHICH WE SERVE OUR BEER.
OUR 2020 CHARITABLE EFFORTS FOCUS ON CHARITIES THAT SERVE THE WENTZVILLE
Know some one that works here? Do you drink at our pub once a week?
Do you drink at our brewery once a month, a week, a day?
Do the bartenders know your name?
If you drink our beer let us know here!
THIS IS THE PLACE TO LET US KNOW.
Upload your 501C here. You don't have to be a 501C but it surely helps!
Details of your request:
LET US KNOW: DATE AND LOCATION AND NAME OF THE EVENT (MUST BE 30 DAYS OUT TO BE CONSIDERED), EXPECTED ATTENDANCE, AND WHAT TYPE OF DONATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR: SILENT AUCTION OR BEER! (PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE REQUESTS MADE LESS THAN 30 DAYS OUT DUE TO THE NUMBER OF REQUESTS WE RECEIVE EACH MONTH.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO DONATE IF THE EVENT IS WITHIN 3O DAYS) WE ARE REPEATING THIS BECAUSE WE ARE STILL GETTING A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF REQUESTS THAT ARE UNDER 30 DAYS NOTICE AND I FEEL BAD ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO RESPOND TO EVERYONE. *