Check out what's happening at your favorite hometown brewery!
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Thursday 4-6pm $1 off all FBC beer
- $2 off Bunny Love
- Special Tacos @ The Caboose Kitchen
SPRING CORNHOLE LEAGUE TONIGHT @ 100 E. Pitman Ave.
Walkups are accepted - Patio bar opens at 5:30pm
- Fried buffalo chicken sandwich with sidewinder fries @ The Caboose Kitchen
- SINGO BINGO: 80s Rock
*This playlist features the best of 80s Rock & Roll- ACDC, Foreigner, Joan Jett, Mr. Mister, Night Ranger, Tears for Fears, ZZ Top and so many more! *
- LADIES NIGHT- $1 off all FBC beer ALL night!
- Special Mac n' Beer Cheese @ The Caboose Kitchen (see board)
DOUBLE DROP FRIDAY! - Gypsy's Curse
Everyone's favorite early summer brew- is BACK! Available in CANS and draft!
- Noch Mal
A traditional Munich style Helles that is easy drinking! Mild malt flavor with notes of sourdough crust and a crisp creamy finish!
MUSIC: Josh Littig from 7-10pm
🤞for music on the patio & outside bar time!
MUSIC: Steve Kyle from 7-10pm
- Build your own Bloody Mary bar, Mimosas, and a brunch specials back at The Caboose 🎉
(11-2pm/while supply lasts)
MUSIC: Lauren Hoffman from 1-4pm
BEER ON DECK:
- Gypsy's Curse
JUNE 2nd - Friendship Brewing Fli-Hi soft opening weekends begin.
400 Crossroads Business Park ct. Wentzville, MO 63385
TAPROOM HOURS: 12-11pm Fridays and Saturdays, 11am-7pm Sundays
KITCHEN HOURS: Kitchen closes one hour before the taproom
Questions? Call 636-856-9300 or reply to this email and we will help you the best we can.
- 7th Anniversary Lu-WOW 6/24/23 (more info soon)
Let's have a great week with friends, cheers! 🍻