Check out what's happening at your favorite hometown brewery! 🤝
AVAILABLE NOW - $20
LIVE MUSIC from 7-9pm with No Strings Attached! All proceeds are donated to Habitat for Humanity!
- $2 off 'Tis a Flesh Wound
- Tacos @ The Caboose Kitchen
Wednesday: NATIONAL WOMENS DAY!
In honor and celebration of women and women in the brewing industry, a couple of lasses at the brewery created a new recipe and helped brew a special beer!
Women have been brewing for thousands of years, read more about the history below.
Sif's Golden Wheat
Made with a Pink Boots Society (https://www.pinkbootssociety.org/ ) Yakima Chief Hops Blend- Loral, Ekuanot, & HBC 586.
This American Wheat was brewed with Lemon Peel, Rosemary and Lemon Balm
that was grown locally at Valley Farms in Foristell, MO.
This brew is herbal and sweet and would pair perfectly with the fried fish @ The Caboose Kitchen (available on Friday's) or even some chicken wings!
- Fried buffalo chicken sandwich with sidewinder fries @ The Caboose Kitchen
- SINGO BINGO- Best of Hip-Hop vol.1
* Featuring the best tracks from hip-hop through time! Featuring music from 2pac, 50Cent, Dr. Dre, Cam'Ron, Flo Rida, Jay-Z, Kanye, Biggie, Snoop Dog and so many more! *
- Ladies Night! $1 off all FBC beer!
- Special Mac n' Beer Cheese @ The Caboose Kitchen (see board)
- NEW BEER: Napoleon's Twist of Fate
A foeder aged Baltic Porter - Roasty, oaky and dark. This brew is crisp and pairs well with the Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Bacon Cheeseburger or the BBQ Pork Sandwich @ The Caboose Kitchen!
- Irish Coffee and spiked hot chocolate available all weekend long!
- Fish Fry-day @ The Caboose Kitchen (Every Friday until easter, while supply lasts!)
- Fresh battered and fried Cod with sidewinder fries and sweet/spicy slaw!
MUSIC: James Bertels from 7-10pm
MUSIC: Buddy @ Q from 7-10pm
- Build your own Bloody Mary bar, Mimosas, and a brunch special back at The Caboose 🎉
(11-2pm/while supply lasts)
BEER ON DECK:
- 🍀Irish Coffee (Imperial Stout) 3/17 ☕
- 🐇Bunny Love (Spiced/Herbed Ale) 3/24 🥕
Fish Fry-days @ The Caboose Kitchen (until 4/7/23)
St. Patrick's Day - Food & Beer Specials, Live music
Let's have a great week with friends, cheers! 🍻