Summer seems to be behind us, but that just means it's time for bonfires and Irish coffees and so so so many great FBC brews!
- $2 OFF beer is our small batch; Here Gose Somethin' with Watermelon
- Tacos @ The Caboose Kitchen (see board)
- CORNHOLE LEAGUE @ 7pm (every TUESDAY until Thanksgiving)
- SMALL BATCH: Here Gose Somethin' Cantaloupe
- Fried chicken sandwich with sidewinder fries @ The Caboose Kitchen
- SINGO BINGO : Drankin' Songs! (Alan Jackson, Hank Williams, Flogging Molly, George Straight, Morgan Wallen, Toby Keith and more)
- Special Mac n' Beer Cheese @ The Caboose Kitchen (see board)
- TWO NEW BEERs ON TAP! I Yam What I Yam AND Outrageous Accents
- Special Flatbread @ The Caboose Kitchen (see board)
MUSIC: Matt Walterscheid 7-10pm
MUSIC: Josh Littig 7-10pm
- BYO Bloody Mary Bar, Mimosas and The Hangover Burger 11-2pm
MUSIC: 1st Thing's First 1-4pm
UPCOMING: - FRIENDtoberfest 10/15/2022 (first one ever!)
Beer, Games, food specials, costume contest, and live music with
The Wurst Bavarian Band! Merch will be available!
🥨🍻 Das Leben ist zu kurz um scheiss bier zu trinken, PROST! 🍻🥨
- Friendship BOOzy Halloween 👻 10/29/22
- Pumpkin carving & costume contest, bonfire (weather permitting) merch available @ event!
- SUNDAY OCT. 23rd, Dennis & Brad's Great Brewery Tour plays @ 3pm
-Dennis O'Hagan's national Great Brewery Tour, which has been touring the US playing craft breweries from coast to coast since 2018, teams up with his son, Freak Mythology's Brad Wehlitz, for a series of shows as a duo. Both artists are multi-instrumentalist and will be trading off on guitar, bass, mandolin, lap steel, bouzouki, harp, and percussion, and harmonies on their own material, traditional Americana and Celtic tunes, punk folk, and eclectic covers that you don't expect to hear, but love. Also hear tales of their travels playing nearly 400 craft breweries throughout the U.S.
Let's have a great week with friends, cheers!